First week in Melbourne, things are getting active in all fronts.
Welcome to dense13.com
Cataclysm goes down under...
Cataclysm, day 584.22 MB
Cataclysm, day 513.77 MB
Cataclysm, day 443.21 MB
My last week in Berlin (this year) brought Cataclysm to a much more sparse and peaceful atmosphere. Finally the violinist is here, he was about to sue me for induced boredom.
Btw, day 44, that's extra cruel.
Cataclysm, day 372.76 MB
10% there...Read on...
Cataclysm, day 302.15 MB
Cataclysm, day 231.65 MB
Get notified by email when a new post is published.
- "Dicen que vengo de lejos cantando pasé la vida desde la India a Tri..." by "Reunion in Sevilla" in
- "Actually, your spring. ;)" by "Climbing at Stilo" in
- "Awesome! Where do you go bouldering? I'll be great to join you, c..." by "Climbing at Stilo" in
- "Wow, so happy to see that you've continued with the rock climbing..." by "Climbing at Stilo" in
- "As the rain comes down on a cold autumn night in Melbourne I'm so..." by "La Perla del Tirreno" in
- "Wonderful to hear how good a time you've had Gonzalo. And to hear..." by "Tropean Story" in
- "I know, coming from the south this was quite a surprise for me too. It..." by "Birthday in the north" in